The Diocese of Southern Ohio is seeking a data-savvy detail oriented individual who is keen to pick up on important details to help us over the summer to update our database. This is a 2-5 week project position starting immediately and pays $17/hour. Intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management desired.
Do you have rapid and error-free typing skills and impeccable organization? Then apply today for this great summer opportunity! Experience in Shelby Arena database management will be preferred.
How you will make an impact:
- Enter data from spreadsheets and other documentation
- Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Examine reports and sheets of data
- Review and remove unneeded data as well as combine data from multiple sources
- Sift through websites for information or contact people to obtain such information
Term of Assignment:
- 2 – 5 week project
- Full- time Monday through Friday regular business hours
- Work location in downtown Cincinnati
If you or anyone in your network is interested in this opportunity, email email@example.com.