The Episcopal Network for Stewardship’s (TENS) 2018 Transforming Generosity stewardship narrative series and annual giving campaign is now available. This year’s materials are designed to help stewardship teams lead their congregation step by step through an eight week annual giving campaign. Contributing writers from around the United States reflect on the Sunday lectionary beginning Sunday, October 7 running through Sunday, November 25, with inspiring thoughts about generosity and transformation.
The Transforming Generosity series (both in English and Spanish) includes:
- Eight bulletin inserts to include in worship bulletins, e-newsletters, and e-blasts beginning October 7 through November 25 (Christ the King). Each reflection includes discussion questions that can be used for adult formation gatherings.
- Pledge card and proportional giving chart.
- Prayers of the People to be used in worship.
- Stewardship letters from the rector, the stewardship chair and the senior warden.
- Logos in PNG, PDF, and EPS formats.
Transforming Generosity is free for congregations in Southern Ohio thanks to the diocesan-level TENS membership, through which TENS membership benefits extend to every parish in the diocese. If you would like to access the TENS resources, please contact Susan Byrnside in the diocesan finance office for the password, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.421.0311.