From the Episcopal Network for Stewardship
Strengthen your annual pledge drive with the new 2019 Shining Our Light stewardship narrative series and annual giving campaign from the Episcopal Network for Stewardship (TENS). We hope these materials will help you lead your congregation in building their discipleship through the practice of intentional giving.
This year’s materials are designed to help stewardship teams lead their congregation step by step through a seven week annual giving campaign. Contributing writers from around the United States reflect on the Sunday lectionary beginning Sunday, October 6 running through Sunday, November 17th, with inspiring thoughts about generosity and transformation.
The Shining our Light series (both in English and Spanish) includes:
- Eight Bulletin Inserts to include in Worship Bulletins, E-Newsletters, and E-Blasts beginning October 6th through November 17th, as well as the Feast of St. Francis. Each reflection includes discussion questions that can be used for adult formation gatherings.
- Pledge card and proportional giving chart.
- Prayers of the People to be used in worship.
- Stewardship letters from the Rector, the Stewardship Chair, and the Senior Warden.
- Logos in PNG, PDF, and EPS formats.
Access for the materials is for TENS members. The Diocese of Southern Ohio has a membership in TENS for all of our congregations. To get the log-in information, contact Julie Murray in the Communications office.