The Bethany School Board of Trustees is pleased to announce that the Board has a position open for Trustee for the 2020-2021 school year.
The Board is charged with providing oversight for the Bethany School administration and ensuring that the school is carrying out the school’s mission. This year the Board has been focused on long term strategic planning for the school. In addition, the Board supports efforts towards accreditation by ISACS (Independent Schools Association of the Central States), the respected accrediting organization for independent school in our area. The Board member job description is available on the Bethany website.
The process to apply for the trustee position is as follows:
- All candidates for a trustee position must first be nominated. Nomination forms are available on the Bethany website. Anyone may nominate a candidate.
- Once nominated, the candidate will complete an application. The application is also available on our website.
- The Governance committee of the Board will review all applications and present a slate to the Board for final selection.
- All applications are due by March 31, 2019. We will be accepting applications in electronic form.
- Nomination forms and applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Board will make the final decision at the May Board meeting.
We are happy to talk to you further about the time commitment and work of serving as a trustee. Please feel free to contact Parul Bawa at email@example.com, Mattie Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org or David Gould at email@example.com for more information.