The Standing Committee has made plans for diocesan listening sessions as the next step in our bishop transition. These online sessions will offer clergy, diocesan leaders, and parishioners an opportunity to share your concerns and hopes at this moment in the life of our diocese.
We have engaged New Realm Consulting, led by the Rev. Canon Alissa Newton, to host the sessions. She and her team will lead the meetings and take notes during the conversations. They will then write a report for the Standing Committee. We will, in turn, make a thorough report to the whole diocese.
Sessions are targeted for specific cohorts throughout the diocese. Advance registration for any of the sessions is required. Each session has a separate registration link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Monday, May 10 at 7:00 p.m.: Active Priests Register here
- Tuesday, May 11 at 7:00 p.m.: Deacons Register here
- Wednesday, May 12 at 7:00 p.m.: General (parishioners, and anyone who can’t attend another session) Register here
- Thursday, May 13 at 7:00 p.m.: Retired Clergy Register here
- Friday, May 14 at 7:00 p.m.: Lay Leaders (Vestries, Diocesan Council, diocesan committees) Register here
- Saturday, May 15 at 11:00 a.m..: Active Priests Register here
- Saturday, May 15 at 2:00 p.m.: General (parishioners, and anyone who can’t attend another session) Register here
If you have any questions regarding the Listening Sessions, contact the Standing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.